2012年7月31日 星期二

Get Paid to Complete Free Offers - Do You Keep Hearing About People Who Make Money by Doing This?


In college I began working for several online survey companies. I found out that some of them were scams, but some of them were a great source of side income, or in my case at the time: beer money. While researching online surveys, I came across many sites that claimed you could "Get Paid To Complete Offers Online!" I made it my goal to figure out what the real deal was behind these companies. I wanted to know if you really could make money online with these "Get Paid To" websites. I also wanted to know if there really was a way to get paid by completing free offers.

I know when I first saw those places claiming you could get a free iPod I laughed like most people and muttered "suckers" under my breath. A year or so later, I actually found out that those sites are legit, it just takes patience, a lot of organization, and some cash to bribe people to sign up under you. I didn't like the whole spending money and getting a bunch of referrals thing, so I started looking for websites that would pay me to complete free offers offline.

Once I found some of these free websites, needless to say, I was hooked. I could not believe that how easy it was to fill out some free offers and then get paid afterwards. While normal surveys took me between 5-25 minutes, these "Get Paid To" website offers were a breeze. I just had to stretch my fingers every few minutes after a whole lot of clicking.

People always tell me that they have trouble with these "Get Paid To" websites, and I can understand their frustrations. Many of them are not very clear with their instructions. When you begin completing 100% free offers, sometimes other pages will pop up on your screen asking you to fill out more information. Sometimes people get confused and overwhelmed because they try to fill out every page that pops up in their browser.

Some people do not understand the concept of "Internet cookies" either. Understanding Internet cookies is vital to financial success with Get Paid To web sites. Cookies are used to store your information that you give to the company with the free offer.

You need to delete these cookies in between each and every offer you complete in order to get paid by the Get Paid To website. If you forget to delete your cookies, some offers may not credit for you, and thus you may have to complete them again. There is a certain technique to getting all of your Get Paid To offers to credit, and some people just give up after one offer. It may be monotonous work, but they are leaving plenty of free money on the table!

To get more details about my personal strategies with information on how you can get paid to complete free offers, take a look at the resource box below.




To download a my guide with step-by-step tips on how you can get paid to complete free offers, check out my website: http://www.PracticalOnlineProfits.com




沒有留言:

張貼留言