2012年9月27日 星期四

Tip for Making Money Online


Before you start the process of trying to find money online, keep in mind that this is a journey that will take you to many different web sites. Some of these will work for you while others will not. Sometimes finding the right sites for you means that you must sign up for these sites to figure it out. At this point I think I have signed up for at least 20 sites. This means 20 emails to welcome to to their web site. At least 10 of these sites sent me another email asking me to confirm my email address. I joined two forums that send me a new update each time someone posts on a thread that I started. So far I have received at least 200 emails from those two sites. So far that is 230 emails.

What is my point? The first step in making money online is creating a new email address. Do not use your personal email address because your inbox will be so full of emails from these sites that it will be impossible to dig out the actual personal emails.

Another reason is that sometimes these sites sell your email address to other companies. This means that these companies will take your email address and spam you with every piece of information they can. If you are like me you already get enough offers to consolidate your credit or go to college for free. Why add to it?

Keeping a separate email address will keep your life clutter free and make it easier to find what you are looking for.




Rylee Rider is 24 year old student currently researching the sources of making money online. You can read more from her at: http://findingmoneyonline.blogspot.com/




沒有留言:

張貼留言