2012年9月26日 星期三

Why Some Home Business Marketing Consultants Make Money So Easily And Effortlessly


One powerful reason why making money at home as a marketing consultant is so simple is that the "product" you're selling (i.e. your ability to help the client explode their sales) is a pretty cut and dry thing.

In other words, unlike most home businesses where you have objection after objection from your leads and prospective clients, you really only have two with marketing consulting.

One is the feeling that "Oh, I'm doing fine. I can do this myself."

The second is, "I don't want to invest the money."

There are others, but they rarely come up and, even when they do, they're easily dealt with.

And the good news is that when it comes to the two objections above, either way the solution is the same:

Before you ask the prospect to invest in you as a marketing consultant, you simply need to show him where the money's going to come and how. And if you do this starting from the beginning of your presentation to him, your chances of either of those objections coming up are almost non-existent.

Let me give you an example of a very common scenario that happens when I go in and meet with a new client.

Let's say I'm talking to a business owner, and I ask him a question. I say, "Well, you have two sales people."

And, he says, "Yes."

"What is their conversion rate or how many people are they closing right now?"

And he says, "Well, I think they're closing about two out of ten."

And, I say, "Well, that's great. If my marketing system that I'll help implement into your

business could raise that from two to three out of ten, or even four or five out of ten, can you see how much more money that would make you?"

And, he says, "Yeah, that would be great."

"Well, that's what that marketing system will help you do. It will help you raise that conversion rate from two to three (or more). Can see how that might make you another $100,000 a year. Does that make sense?"

And, he says, "Yeah, I can see that."

See what I mean?

All I'm doing is simply showing him how he's going to be making a lot of money. Money he wouldn't see otherwise without my help. Money he doesn't even have to spend money to get because our service more than pays for itself.

People sometimes wonder if it really is that simple to get clients.

But it is, and I know it is because I see people starting with no money, skills or experience jump into this business and succeed in it all the time simply by showing clients where the money is in hiring them.




R. Johnston has been a marketing consultant and teacher for over 20 years, and has generated well over $100,000,000 in sales for his clients. He was personally trained by the legendary Jay Abraham and is one of the most "in demand" marketing consultants in the world. Today, he publicly shares his million-dollar secrets 100% free of charge at: http://hardtofindseminars.com/AudioclipsH.htm




沒有留言:

張貼留言