2012年10月29日 星期一

Blogging To The Bank 2.0 Review - Make Money Blogging


The first thing I did besides download all the excellent bonuses was print out the document and read it front to back. It's a reasonable length, 61 pages, but as everyone knows it's not quantity that matters its quality counts!

Now when I first bought Blogging To The Bank 2.0 I was already aware of some Internet Marketing techniques like keyword research and SEO. But don't worry, because if those terms don't mean anything to you now, by the time you've read through Ben's ebook you'll have enough of an understanding to implement his blogging for money strategies.

He takes you through how to research your niche and how to find out exactly what the people are typing into the search engines. Plus how many people are actually typing it in too. This will give you an idea of how big your market is. With this precious data to hand Rob shows you how to gauge your niche instantly to see if its going to be profitable before you go spending your precious time on it.

Now you may or may not have heard that content is king, well if you haven't then I'm certain you will again and again after reading this review. Well Rob gives away his secrets of how to get top quality content from multiple sources that you can use on your blog. Content that will keep your niche buzzing with excitement. He reveals his exact technique that he uses on his blogs to make him up to $30,000 every month!

Now I mentioned SEO before, well in a nutshell SEO is a process of optimizing your blog so the search engines will love it and you therefore get good rankings in the search engines. But not only will the search engines love it, your readers will too.

I found Blogging To The Bank 2.0 a very good product in deed. I was completely new to the world of blogging when I first bought this and I didn't even really know you could make money from blogs. I now have multiple blogs that are each earning me a nice little chunk of money each month. Nothing I could retire on, but hey I've only been blogging for 3 months.

I would say the only thing that I thought was missing from this was setting a Wordpress blog up. After doing my research when I started I was heavily advised to use Wordpress but Blogging To The Bank 2.0 doesn't cover how to set it up. However, I quickly realised that Wordpress is open source, which means free, which also means loads of help on the internet if needed.

So to conclude I think this is an excellent product and would recommend it to anyone. Whether you've never blogged before, or your a veteran blogger who wants to blog for money, Blogging To The Bank 2.0 will defiantly give you a head start.

Visit Blogging For Money [http://www.bloggingtothebankspecial.com] to check it out. You won't regret it.




Please visit How To Make Money Blogging [http://www.bloggingtothebankspecial.com] now for special time sensitive bonuses.

沒有留言:

張貼留言