2012年11月30日 星期五

4 Quick Ways For Students to Make Money!


While summer is at an all time high, college as well as high school students usually try there best to do activities with nothing in their pockets. Here is my 4 tips to make money without much labor work.

1. Save money: I hate to admit but yes, the best way to make money is to save money. For example, say you are the person who loves to drive your friends to the beach, to the movies, and etc. Gas is expensive, and rising up to $5.00. My idea is why not have your friends drive, since you drove them last time. You will likely save at least $20-40 dollars in your trip, which is money you can spend on later.

2. Eat cheap food: Yes it is not going to be healthy, but at such a hot temperature you're going to lose the calories anyway. It is okay to have a few Big Macs or everyone's favorite Panda Express. In addition, the fact is that you have money left over and when money is left over its yours for the taking.

3. Shopping: This is for all the people who are shop addicts ,don't shop. I know it's hard when you see a nice pair of jeans or a cool looking Ed Hardy hat, but if you want to buy it, try all means do so. However, always remember that when you go on a date for a summer fling, you're going to be low on funds.

4. Internet Marketing: If you love money, and want to make it fast, internet marketing is for you. Internet marketers are making huge amount of money on the internet by selling digital products to the consumer. I personally out of most internet marketing websites, Ewen Chia seems to me, promising. Most internet products seems to be ambiguous or just plain scams. Ewen Chia seems to be the most affordable and user friendly. For only $14.97, you can learn his secrets on internet marketing. I personally used him and receive great results. If you did a little work too, I'm sure you can produce results. If you'd like to know more information about Ewen Chia and his internet marketing success or just curious.

This Concludes my 4 tips to save money and make money from your pocket. I hope you enjoyed my article. Thank you.




Thank you very much for reading my article. If you wish to learn more faster ways to make money please visit my Squidoo website.

Click here please! [http://www.squidoo.com/ezmoneymoney]




沒有留言:

張貼留言