2012年11月27日 星期二

Can a Newbie Make Money With Forex Like a Pro?


ABSOLUTELY.

Being a newbie to Forex trading, I found it very confusing and complicated to trade with Forex. I was given a practice account and lasted one day trying to figure it out.

On the practice account I lost money. I read all the information provided and gave it my best shot. But no matter what strategy I tried, I ended up losing my practice money. Based on my results, there is no way I would invest money with Forex and try to make trades myself.

Then a friend of mine passed along an email that told about a Robot that could trade for you. What? Of course, I had never heard of such a thing. So, before buying into it I did some research. I looked up Forex Robot with the word scam. Yep, several sites came up.

So, I read every site that had the word scam in it. What I found out is that this Robot comes highly recommended. I only found one negative remark, and that was from someone whom, after reading his article, I figured out did not follow the instructions.

There were several other systems advertised to trade for you automatically also. I compared them to the Forex Robot and found that the Robot has a higher pay out than the others. Around 95% of all trades are wins.

Now this percentage does not mean that you only get back 95% of your money. What it means is that all but about 5% of the trades make money. Lots of money. More than you can imagine. But I didn't find that out until I bought the Robot and put it to work.

Not being knowledgeable about Forex or foreign exchange or robots or fortunes, I figured I had wasted my money. But the instructions were easy and the downloads were simple and I had the robot set up and running on a platform within an hour on a Demo Account.

Man alive, I was blown away. It only used 1% of my practice money to make a buy and it paid back 20 times that on a sell. It was amazing.

Over the next few days I opened up a Real Account and made my meager deposit of $250. I figured if I lost that it wouldn't break me. I got the shock of my life. Within 11 days my deposit had more than doubled.

It has only been a month now and I have yet to have a loss. My money is 4 times more than I deposited. Try getting that much interest at a bank or any other kind of savings account. Nope, it just isn't going to happen.

So, can a Newbie make money with Forex? Yes, yes, yes. A Newbie can make an absolute fortune. Just follow the instructions word for word and don't get greedy. Greed? We'll save that for another article.

Best of Life to You,




Nancy Clinton is owner of ClintonProfits.com. We take pride in helping all of our customers make money.

[http://ClintonProfits.com]

Get a free report about the Forex Robot at ClintonForexAR@aweber.com




沒有留言:

張貼留言